Volunteer or Intern
ECTA has numerous volunteer and internship opportunities available on a regular basis. If you are interested in volunteering or pursuing an internship with ECTA please submit your resume and availability to Brenton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spread the Word
One of the best ways to help support ECTA is to tell your friends and family about us! Here are a few resources which make telling your friends about ECTA easy:
Sample Facebook/Twitter Post:
Be good, do good. Check out ECTA (http://www.ecta-international.org), a nonprofit org which helps to connect worthy causes around the world!
Subject: Support worthy causes through ECTA
Hey there -
I wanted to let you know about ECTA (www.ecta-international.org), a nonprofit organization which seeks to promote and connect worthy causes around the world. Every dollar you donate goes directly to where intended, from rural health programs in India, to homeless relief programs in Colorado, or to whichever charitable program you choose.
Visit their website and give it a look!
Sample Signature Line
Be good, do good. Check out www.ecta-international.org to learn more.
Host an Event
ECTA is all about community, and would be honored to be invited into yours. If you would like to hold an event benefitting ECTA or an ECTA Member, or if you would simply like us to come speak about our organization and efforts, please contact Caitlin, our Communications Manager, at email@example.com.
Here are a few ideas:
1) Invite ECTA to speak in your class/church.
2) Hold a small fundraiser at a local restaurant or cafe, with a portion of the proceeds going to benefit ECTA.
3) Host an event featuring some of the artwork from ECTA's Art for Aid project.
4) Sponsor a table at a local event through which ECTA can communicate its mission.
5) Hold a call party, wherein your friends/family come and ask for donations from twenty contacts in their phones.
6) Set up a trivia night at a local restaurant or bar.
Become an ECTA Member
ECTA is dedicated to serving individuals and communities who are working to make this world a better place. If you are currently working towards this goal and are interested in becoming an ECTA Member, please submit the following to Brenton at firstname.lastname@example.org:
1) A detailed overview of your program (mission, vision, project descriptions, etc.) and short/long-term objectives.
2) Relevant financial data (EG: average monthly donations, expenses, etc.).
3) A brief letter detailing why you wish to become an ECTA Member, and what needs you hope that ECTA can address.
After your application has been received it will be reviewed by ECTA staff members and a determination will be made as to whether we can meet your needs. Thank you for all that you do to make the world a better place!